Who are BSHL?

BSHL - Birmingham Sports Holdings Ltd

BSHL stands for Birmingham Sports Holdings Ltd, and they are a company which has its shares traded on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Because their shares can be bought on the HKSE, anyone can buy or sell shares in them, and various people have stakes in the company.

BSHL are based in Hong Kong. Their details are:

31F, Vertical Sq
No 28 Heung Yip Road
Wong Chuk Hang
Hong Kong
Tel +852 2548 2928
email ir@bihl.com.hk

The three largest shareholders are listed below. Click on names to read more about these people and companies.

28.12% – Trillion Trophy Asia Ltd, which is an investment company who are based in the British Virgin Islands. They are owned by Paul Suen Cho Hung, who is from Hong Kong.

23.53% – Ever Depot Ltd, which is an investment company who are based in the British Virgin Islands. They are owned by another company called Graticity Real Estate Development Ltd, which is in turned owned by Vong Pech, who is from Cambodia.

17.08% – Dragon Villa Ltd, which is an investment company who are based in the British Virgin Islands. They are owned by Lei Sutong, who is from China.

BSHL owns 75% of Birmingham City FC. Of the remaining 25%, 21.64% is owned by Oriental Rainbows Investment Ltd.

Further Reading

To find out how much BSHL shares cost, click here. On that link you will find the share price, and the “market cap” which is the total cost of all shares in the company.

To read announcements published by Birmingham Sports Holdings Ltd to the HKSE, click here.